Saturday, November 22, 2008

FryDay Contest

I haven't won something fabulous since I won Whitney Houston tickets back in the 5th grade, so I figure I can't loose...

I have been reading the My Charming Kids blog ever since I saw the link on Stacie's blog months ago, and became totally in awe of this whole family! Adorable kids, precious parents, and a faith that is inspiring. Everytime I think I might run out of the house from the chaos of out three kids, I think: "I don't have 4 under 4. Take a deep breath and say a little prayer for patience. You can handle this- she does it everyday."

Now MckMama is trying to raise money for a great organization, so she is asking her readers to drum up some "hype" and who doesn't love a little hype!? She's holding a contest, and all I had to do to enter was write this post, so.. couldn't hurt right??

Run over and check her out. She's a doll.

No comments: