1. I signed up to take the entrance exam for nursing school, which takes place today at 5pm. This is the first step to the admission process, so instead of stressing about a hundred other things that will have to be decided when I start school, I figured I probably need to "just get accepted" first. Wish me luck!
2. Jas and I FINALLY took down our headboard and "just fixed" the damn support braces vs. the chair rail issue we have been
3. I set up an appointment with a personal trainer at the Frisco Athletic Center. Sweet Jas agreed to give me some of our "free" money from our tax refund to invest back in to my health and mental well-being. I CAN'T WAIT! I "just signed up for 12 mini-sessions" so I can have some help to kick-start my way back out of this awful rut I have been in for the past 3 years. Whoa. That's a long time when its actually written down.
4. I made Luke go and lay down without giving in. For the past few weeks he has been talking me out of his nap, and I haven't been making him rest. We then hold our breath come 5 pm, not knowing if he's going to turn into Psycho-Exhausted-Toddler-Beast, or just go with the flow and yawn here and there. The suspense has been killing us, so today I "just made him go stay in his bed". He was asleep after 5 minutes, so he'll be sweet Bubs this evening. Yea!
5. I registered Jas and I for the Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University course. We are officially on our way to becoming debt free! I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be taking this class... Seriously. "Just thrilled!"
Gotta run! I have to "just go pick up Miss O from school"...