Thursday, January 29, 2009

Did You Know...

...Fan Target got a job! Whoo-Hoo! (And we are pretty sure she got it based on technical merit, and not that she's pretty hot.)

...Miss O's behavior is on the up-and-up! It must have been a phase, or she realized what a beating it was to act like such a toot and have everyone upset with her and no toys to play with. I did get some good insight from her teacher, too, so that has helped us put a few things in perspective. Her 7th birthday is in T-4 days! Freakin' Out!

...I discovered that our kids are cute. Cute enough to make the photographer's website opening page slide show, which is very flattering. Everyone needs 15 minutes of fame.

...I am thinking about getting some serious bangs tomorrow if I can fit in a trip to the salon. I need a new do, but after the Mushroom Disaster of '08, I am very, very cautious...So we'll see...

1 comment:

Machiavelli's Daughter said...

I swore I would never have bangs again, but after your mom cut them for Halloween, I've kinda grown fond of them. I keep changing them--growing them out, side-swept, and blunt cut, and they're awfully fun.
Do it!!!