Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Whooo Loves..."

When Olivia was a little older than Luke, she attended a Montessori school that was almost 30 minutes from our place in Lewisville. On the long way home we would always talk and I would use that time to quiz her about things she had learned: everything from counting in Spanish, to the A, B, Cs. One of her favorite things though was a game I affectionately called "Who Loves Who", where I would say, "Whoooo lovvves... Mommy?!" and she would yell "Olivia!", and then I would always ask her again, and she would name the person they were coupled up with ("Daddy!") So stinkin' cute.

Well. If I could play the "Who Loves Who" game with myself, I would have to say, "Annnne lovvvves... EVERYONE WHO CAME OVER TODAY!" I had the BEST, BEST time- I cannot tell you how tough the past week as has been, and I was already SO very homesick before all the madness... I needed to get the hell outta there and be surrounded by the people I love. It meant the world over to me that everyone took the time to stop by and say hi, and meet MJ. I am trying my best, best, best to get home asap, so we can hang out again. ALL THE TIME. I might become a stalker.Watch out. I am such a "friends"-kinda gal, and the past few months have been so.very. lonely....Speaking of friends...

I have to take a moment to GUSH GUSH on my dearest sweetest friend, Lysh. Let me publically announce that you are not only my fiercest tranny-ebaying loving-Gymbo junkie-thrifty-crafty-Greys-introducing-LoCal ranch loving-ChiHuaHua -laughing til we are crying-always on the same page- hot mess of a best friend, but someone who ALWAYS picks up the phone when I REALLY need them to. I think it must be a gift. Thank you for getting off your ladder and throwing me a lovely party today- I know how hard you worked on everything (even the parts people didn't see- HA!) Word can't tell you how much you mean to me, and I thank God every day that he brought us back together after all those year. He knew what he was doing. And I owe him one. Big Time.

CHECK OUT THE PARTY GIRL... Already "a lit-tle tooo craz-ea"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too, you fierce, hot tranny mess! You always have the right things to say, listen to my dilemas, silly stories, even when we it just means we laugh or cry about them together. I love the fact that we can talk for hours about NOTHING (of any signifigance to the greater good of humanity) Maybe God had us take a break, so that we would really appreciate that friends like you only come along once in a lifetime. It is also so special to be such great friends in this chapter of our lives. Funny, we always talked about "when we were grown up and have kids" that we would still be friends. And we are :)