Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Home Again, Home Again!!!

Well: Its official! We are moving back to Texas! When?, you ask! NEXT WEEK!!!! Yea!!!

We found out this afternoon that we were able to get the house in Frisco that I had looked at when I was in town! The master plan is to rent this one, come May put our Carrollton house on the market and begin the search for our dream home. I NEVER WANT TO MOVE AGAIN! SERIOUSLY. Poor Miss O will be starting a new school again- Must be a record: 3 New School in Less Than 6 Months! Whoa! But she is such a trooper and makes friends like nobody's business, so I am not worried. Plus, we'll be back with all of her sweet old friends that she has been missing SO much! Play-date-a-rama! I am going to cram her social calendar so full she won't be able to sit down! She's earned it, sweet little thing! All I want is for her to get back to a normal life: her own room with her own things in her own house. Luke doesn't know any different. I hate though that he has just gotten adjusted to his sweet little preschool out here. Sure do love my Tuesdays and Thursdays!

Jason is interviewing at Castle Hill golf club- when he talked to the director of golf there he seemed really impressed with his resume and references- YEA!!! We all want to get back to business. Now, Lysh and I can get our little brain-child off the ground and get that show on the road, too: Making the world cuter, one kid's room at a time!! I. CAN'T. WAIT.

No comments: