Saturday, September 13, 2008

Being Held Accountable

I had one of those "Oh, Sweet Lord!" moments the other day. Luke was playing with the camera and accidently took a picture of me from behind and I almost fell over. I have to work out. I was given a clean bill of health last week, and was told it was okay for me to start exercising. Well. I woke up this morning and decided today was the day to start. I honestly have nothing else to do, so I have no excuse now. To make sure I keep it up, I will report on my progress. Lets hope that will keep my tush in gear...

I put MJ in the stroller (sweet Jason didn't make me take Luke) and we were off. It was actually very nice out at 7:30am, and I had tracked the main street we live off of, and from one to the other is a mile. I did one round back and forth, and consider 2 miles for the first day out to be an okay start. Gotta love Arizona though- ran into a bobcat along the way. Needless to say, it helped me pick up the pace... Nothing like being almost mauled by a wild animal to really get the heartrate up! HA!!

Please say a prayer to St. Joseph for us. We are in a housing predicament, and are just putting it in God's hands for now.

No comments: