Martha (my mother in law) is in the hospital and needing to have her gallbladder out (Just like Jas did back in February), but she is in such bad shape they are waiting until they feel like she can handle the stress of the surgery. Please say a little prayer for her that she gets better and the surgery goes well. As far as moving goes, I will still be leaving this upcoming Wednesday...I don't know if Jas will stay or come with us. In that case, applications for candidates who would like to fly in and drive the 1,100 miles with me and my precious kiddos (see above) will be taken on a first come, first serve basis. HA!
Seriously though: Prayers Please. For all of us.