Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Monkey Business

Morgan and I finally got home Sunday night around 12:30 am- no joke! The airport was a nightmare: crazy women with their Pugs, GROUPS of people cutting in line in front of me, airline counter workers who would literally stop in mid-transaction to go take a break, planes that didn't work!!!!- Let me repeat: Nightmare! But in the end, I guess all that matters is we got home safely...I had missed Jas and Bubs and O soooooooo much! And let me say: Jas is Daddy Of The Year- he kept Luke on our Nazi Nap and Bedtime routine! And its really working!!!LOVE HIM!!

So last night we are driving home from dinner and we hear Luke in the back seat talking up a storm. He keeps saying something about Mommy and then it sounded like "Morgie", which is what we sometimes call Morgan, so I just figured he was talking to her since her carseat sits next to him...Well! He kept talking... and talking... and talking- until I really stopped and listened to him because there was a little to rhythm to what he was saying and guess what I discovered! He was singing "5 Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed"! He must have learned it at school- and its A-DOR-A-BLE! See for yourself!

(You might notice/ hear a marble being dropped repeatedly. There is a vase on the floor in the garage full of marbles- I had never really seen it, but always noticed that Luke would have a marble in his hand when we got in the laundry room. I always wondered where they were coming from- and then the other day when I was sitting on a stool spray-painting I saw the vase! You'd have to be 2 feet tall to see it! So funny! They are like little treasures to him!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"GEN LUUUUUUUKKKKEEEEEEE. GGGGEEEEEEEENNNN LLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEE" I don't know how many times we have seen this video already. Not sure if this is helping or hurting Hannah's Luke withdrawls.

Anonymous said...

I love his "oooh, shiny!' moments with the marble. So funny and cute!
Mom