Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ahhhh, playdates!

Our social calendar is filling up!!! We met up with a mommy I met on cafemom.com and her three kids out at a splash pad in Peoria yesterday morning. She has 2 girls, 5 and 7 and a little boy who's 18 months. Everyone had a great time and it was so nice to have a fun "mommy conversation"! We are meeting up with some other new mommies and babies tomorrow at the park by our house. Thank goodness: something to do!! The kids spent the night at G & M's last night and Jas and I had a date-yea!!! We also went thing morning and saw the new Indiana Jones- which we both loved- super fun and old-school!!

I am seriously, seriously thinking about getting extensions... The hair is that bad. I HATE IT and it is making me INSANE! It sucks that I have to meet all these new people looking like damn Buster Brown. Anyone want to start a collection fund for me??? Donations can be made at www.annelooksridiculous.com

1 comment:

Machiavelli's Daughter said...

Maybe you should just go SHORTER!