Friday, December 12, 2008

What I Found Where...

I was joking with Lysh the other day, that I could write a post everyday about something weird I found somewhere weird. Maybe its the Wall-E DVD the fridge, or a half-eaten cheese stick in my wallet...but, seriously, it happens. Like this morning...
Take a look here:
(Don't you love the early 80s angel ornament- probably as old as me...Miss O is a big fan. )Anyway, see anything unusual? No? Lets get a little closer...
What? What is that? What is that little thing stuck in the branches of our Christmas tree?
It is Luke Palmer's sock! I don't even want to know how it got there. I have quit asking about things like this. But I'm telling you- Something else will happen like this tomorrow!

He's doing much better today. Has complained a lot out noises being too loud, but I am sure his head is hurting like all get-out.... Poor guy. (For one more day. We have a 48 hour post injury bratty behavior allowance. After that the "give-me-what-I-want-right-now-'cause-I'm-hurt" routine will be nipped in the bud.)

No comments: