Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Word According To Luke

I'm sorry, but I could seriously listen to Bubs sing this grace that they say at his Mother's Day Out all day.

We are "berry finkful" that we found such a sweet school that he absolutly loves. For those of you who don't speak Lisping 2 Year Old, it is subtitled below.

(And, yes, I know he is in desperate need of a haircut. He just cries every time I mention it though... I think he's been secretly talking to Celine Dion and Kate Hudson's boys...)


"God, our Father, God, our Father,
Once again, once again
We are very thankful
I am very thankful.
Amen, Amen."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! TOO funny! Hannah has been singing that too! But I had no idea what the real words were!!!!!! HA!
~A

Cupcake Dessert said...

omg that is so cute!!!! we used to sing this when i was little!! he is quite a charmer :)