Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The End Of An Era...

How I wish....
Oh, my poor mommy-heart is breaking. While I know all of my kids are getting older and they have to grow up sometime, it totally makes me sad when they do. Over the past few days I have noticed that Luke is no longer saying the baby/ "Bubbies-made-up" words he used to. For instance: We all know that he has always called Mickey Mouse "Hot Dog", and the other day he walked by the TV in the guest room that he had been watching a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD on and he pointed and said, "Oh, Mickey's on!" Whaaaaaaaaaaaa...I want Hot Dog back! And he has quit calling milk "Whop", so in turn there is no longer "Bunny Whop" (affectionately and geniusly named after the Nestle Quick bunny on the bottle...) Now he justs acts like a crack-head junkie first thing in the morning for damn "chocolate milk"! Whhhhaaaaaaaaaa- Bunny Whop was my favorite!!!! I hate this! He is talking so much, and like such a big kid that I am missing my little Bubbins. Excpet when he says precious things like, "Well, good morning Daddy!" which he did the other day and we couldn't stop laughing! Such a great way to be greeted in the morning! Luke goes to the dentist for the first time tomorrow- I'm trying to make sure an Olivia-mouth-full-of-cavities-type event doesn't happen again. She went again today for her last set of fillings. Guess who feels like turning themselves in to C.P.S.? I have never felt like a worse mother.

On a VERY VERY VERY happy note: I am coming in town with Morgan!!! My sweet Nanna offered to fly me in after hearing how homesick I am and I will be arriving on the 4th of September! I. CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mean town as in Carrollton??? Huh Huh Please get ahold of me if you are, I would love to see you and meet baby Morgan. Let me know--Jen

The Saras Family said...

Yeah! Please call me if you have a spare second! I would love love love to see you.