Saturday, November 7, 2009

Nov. 7 Gratitude

I am thankful for...

...my precious, sweet, darling, funny (and quite handsome, if I do say so myself!) husband. He is the light of my life. He makes me smile everyday. He keeps me from taking everything so seriously.

...Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. And that the above mentioned husband has recently begun to share this love, so we are NEVER out.

...getting to share the above mentioned coffee with my husband every. single. morning. I love that he is now able to be home so much more. I am so thankful that the words, "this weekend" can be spoken to him because what we have planned now actually applies to him too! It took over 8 years to get to this point, and I can only hope that we are blessed with continued success with our new business so we can keep things how they are for many years to come!

No comments: