Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Big Boys

Bubs and Jas have been thick as theives lately, so it was no surprise this morning when I came upstairs and found them both in the bathroom, Bubs asking Jas what he was doing, and why (and why? and why?... Its is new favorite question.) It turns out Jas was about to shave and decided to let Luke join him. It was pretty much the cutest, sweetest thing I have seen in a long time, and I am so glad I caught it on film (Even though, yes, once again, let me inform you how much my camera is on its last leg and the pictures aren't good. This may change in 8 hours and 19 minutes though, if eBay has anything to do with it- I'll keep you posted!!!)
Please check out the adorable-ness:

And on a funny note: I went in to get Morgan after her nap yesterday and it was obvious from the moment I walked in that she had a dirty diaper. I said, "Whoa, Morgan! You pooped!" She cracked up and said, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, poopah!" I know, I know, you are rolling your eyes and saying, She DID not, wishful Mommy! She's 9 months! Oh, yea: Listen to this:

See? Hahahaha.... ;0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless....

Too adorable all around!--Jen

Anonymous said...

I can't stop looking at the adorableness of all this.

Now, you know I love her and I think she's scary-smart, but I'm going to have to see this "poopa" thing in person.
Mom